Dermatology Job In Tampa, Florida
Established Dermatology Practice in Tampa FL seeks General Dermatologist and Mohs Surgeon CPH# JOB-2507970Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Opportunity offers high compensation with the opportunity to earn more by doing research and clinical trials.
Live and work in sunny Florida in this metro city on the Florida Gulf Coast. Home to major universities as well as good public and private schools. Tampa is currently one of the top 10 desirable locations in the nation for physicians.
If you are interested in this dermatology opportunity or others nationwide, contact Josh Rees at 954 837 2633 or Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Open to both General Dermatology and Mohs Surgeons
- Work out of brand new state-of-the-art facility opening January 2019
- Employed with private practice
- Located in Sunny Tampa, Florida
- Opportunity to participate in clinical trials
- Tremendous support staff including MA's
- No state income tax
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.