Pulmonary Critical Care Job In York, Maine
Pulmonology / Critical Care Physician opportunity on the beautiful coast of Maine CPH# JOB-2508436Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This position has a large waiting patient base. You'll earn a generous salary with full hospital employed benefits including an attractive sign-on bonus, health benefits, relocation assistance, and ample time off.
Located less than one hour from Portsmouth and Portland and less than two hours to Boston. The area is beautiful and has easy access to both urban and suburban amenities. There are miles of beautiful Maine beaches, hiking and biking trails, and family activities for all ages are available in this New England paradise. You will be able to enjoy all this working only four days a week with very light call.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2508436
- Beautiful location right on the coast of Maine (Lobster Rolls!)
- Practice a mix of outpatient Pulmonology and inpatient Critical Care to keep your skills sharp
- Candidates must be comfortable with lines and vents
- Accepting 2019 fellows as well as experienced Pulmonology / Critical Care physicians
- Enjoy miles of sandy beaches, picturesque hiking and biking trails, outlet shopping
- Enjoy a healthy life balance with a four day work week and very light call
- Hospital employed benefits with a generous salary
- Only 41 miles to Portland International Airport and 64 miles to Logan International in Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.