Hospitalist Job In Las Vegas, Nevada
Physician Post-Acute Position with Flexible Daytime Hours Right in Las Vegas CPH# JOB-2509036Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Will be a Monday to Friday flexible day schedule rounding on patients in their rooms at various Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) or similar facilities in Las Vegas. Physician can start early or later morning or flex hours during the day as long as all the patients are seen.
A territory is given where the facilities are in close or reasonable proximity to each other.
Programs are expanding and need additional physicians willing to grow the business as the demand for the services increases.
No rounding in the Hospital as the focus is on the patients who are released from the hospital but not well enough to go home yet.
Be rewarded for your hard work. Compensation based on number of patients you want to see. Can range from 15 to 25 per day.
Live and practice in Las Vegas with excellent residential communities, top rated schools, and major university - UNLV.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Premier national organization with an expanding Post-Acute program in Las Vegas
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours per physician
- No hospital coverage at all. Round on post-acute patients in Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs)
- Go to an average of 2 facilities per day. All are in reasonable and close proximity to each other.
- Can start in 30 days as there is no hospital credentialing
- Determine your earnings. Compensation based on the number of patients seen per day.
- Current Post-Acute physicians average 22-25 patients per day and making in the mid $200K range
- Las Vegas, affordable housing, no state income tax, international airport, & great school systems
- Our services are free for you
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.