Business Professional Job In
Business Development ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now
The essential functions and activities of this position involve working with both our clinical, administrative and marketing staff. Some of these functions include:
- Direct sales to current and prospective referral sources.
- Work toward the company goals set forth for revenue increase.
- Manage relationships with current and new referral sources.
- Leads management / Contact manager updates.
- Document contact with all referral sources in the Chicagoland region and enter the information into our contact manager. Sources includes:
•Current sources and prospective sources
•Skilled and non-skilled nursing homes and rehab facilities
•Doctors, therapists and caseworkers
- Coordinate in-services to educate referral sources on services provided by the company.
- Follow up on existing leads and finding new leads by networking, attending trade shoes, hospital seminars and community educational seminars.
- Work with hospital systems for contract services.
- Provide exceptional customer service by forming and maintaining strong relationships with medical professionals their office staff.
- Increase brand awareness.
- Attend staff meetings as required by management. Participate in sales strategy / forecasting / reporting meetings. Report to the CPO management any trends or industry news you uncover in the field in a timely fashion.
• Support Company Mission, Vision and Values.
• Maintain Confidentiality and Privacy on all Business and Company Related Information.
• Support Security and Privacy principles specifically noted in HIPAA regulations.
• Demonstrate the ability to exceed the reasonable expectations of all customers.
• Demonstrate ability to function successfully in a team environment.
• Accept responsibility for continuous quality improvement and cost management.
• Comply with the companys principles of communications.
• Remain flexible in all aspects of work related actions.
• Promote and adhere to all Company Policies and Practices, including but not limited to Attendance, Punctuality, Safety, Corporate Compliance, Code of Ethical Behavior.
• Demonstrate the ability to problem solve through critical thinking.
• Accept direction from company leadership.
• Strong interpersonal, oral (includes telephone skills) and written communication skills.
• Ability to sell and close a customer.
• Ability to work with physically handicapped individuals.
• Working knowledge of standard office equipment, with ability to use them (fax, phones, copier, etc.).
• Proficient in Windows based computer application as well as MSOffice suite.
• Ability and desire to learn and perform.
• Three years in a health care environment.
• Three years in a sales environment that emphasized on building relationships.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing and Communications or similar work experience of greater than four years.
CPO offers a competitive salary, excellent health benefits, paid-time off and a company matched 401K plan and generous bonus potential based on performance. Come grow with a premier provider!