Management Job In Kettering, Ohio
Manager Cancer Center Boutique & SpaNext Steps... Apply Now
Job Category Other
Job Type Full-Time
Shift First Shift
# of Openings 1
Shift Time Days
Posted Date 2 weeks ago
Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio's leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- The position requires core competencies in the leadership of The Cancer Center Boutique and Spa including business development, visual merchandising, customer service, selling, human resource management, inventory management, merchandise assortment planning, retail marketing, administration and expense management. Also will be responsible for selecting and ordering boutique merchandise and healthcare products.
- A full understanding of the clinical connection between healthcare DME and retail products and the patient experience is a must. Responsibilities also include coordination with patient navigators, nurses, physicians and other Cancer Center staff to create awareness of services available within the boutique.
- Works with Foundation and funding sources to secure financial support for patients in need.
- Must be comfortable with all areas of merchandise buying and product ordering, including retail financial goals, reports, retail accounting, POS analysis, inventory planning, margin goals, sourcing merchandise and trends, negotiating terms, developing vendor relations and marketing retail products.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Experience and certification in mastectomy and compression garment fitting is required.
- Certified in Mastectomy and Compression Garment Fitting by the American Board in Orthotics & Prosthetics OR Board of Certification/Accreditation (BOC)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Wig fitting and styling experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience preferred
- Familiarity with medical insurance and eligibility coverage preferred