Management Job In Rocky Hill, Connecticut
Regional Network ManagerNext Steps... Apply Now
CT: Rocky Hill (500 Enterprise Drive, Suite 4D)
Quality Mgmt / Performance Improvement
Repurposing DAII for RNM
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Regional Network Manager to join our team at our office in Rocky Hill. The Regional Network Manager will be responsible for providing local leadership and direction in his/her assigned area and within a geographic team to establish and promote collaborative relationships with providers, state agency representatives, consumers and ValueOptions. Those relationships then serve as the basis for the continuous improvement in local systems of care. The Regional Network Manager (RNM) accomplishes this by sharing data regarding the performance of providers on collaboratively established indicators that allow providers to compare their own performance with other providers delivering similar services. The RNM oversees the implementation of regionally based strategies to meet local and statewide clinical, quality and network improvement goals. The goals ultimately serve to promote recovery of our members by ensuring that, whenever possible, they receive community based services and that gaps and barriers that exist in the service system are removed.
- Builds, develops and maintains a positive working relationship with local community providers, hospital administrators, residential providers, DHMAS and DCF Area Office staff, and other key local service providers and leaders to identify system of care issues, plan and implement solutions, and work towards established goals of the Partnership.
- Participates in the development of statewide Provider Analysis Reporting (PARs) programs and works with the providers in their region to help them understand their performance in comparison to other providers of the same services.Oversees regional network performance improvement associated with the PARs programs and implements with providers statewide and individual Quality Improvement Plans and Goals.
- Reviews and summarizes all profiling data including demographic, utilization and quality data by provider, understands how the provider's data compares to other similar programs and identifies provider strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Shares best practice information with assigned providers/systems of care to strengthen quality of the network.At the same time, works with the providers to develop innovative programming and quality enhancement strategies to meet the needs of the CT BHP members.
- Works closely with the Quality Department in the identification and development new indicators for use in the provider analysis and reporting tools.
- Arranges meetings between providers of different levels of care that facilitate improved coordination of care and strengthen the systems of care.
- Serves as the Team Lead of the local Geo-Teams within CT BHP, assuring all internal departments, and local DHMAS and DCF area offices as appropriate, meet to strategize around provider/systems issues.
- Works closely with the Quality of Care committee regarding quality of care concerns within the network and their remediation
: Master's Degree preferred.
Licensure: Licensed clinician preferred.
Relevant Work Experience: A minimum of 5 years' experience in mental health/substance abuse field with demonstrated leadership and accomplishments in the management of behavioral health services and networks; experience with managed care preferred; experience in developing continuum of health or behavioral health care; a background in health services delivery systems; experience in developing and implementing action plans; ability to organize and coordinate meetings and to promote communication and collaboration among stakeholders and ability to work independently requiring minimal direct supervision.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Knowledge of business objects
- Excel knowledge
- Basic computer skills required
- Knowledge of Office Products
- Public speaking skills preferred
- Strong written communication skills
- Entry level data analysis
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Options is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer as well as a Drug Free and Tobacco Free Work Environment. EOE/AA/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
CT - Rocky Hill
ID (Req #):