Management Job In Pennsylvania
Project Manager - Project RenaissanceNext Steps... Apply Now
Company Aesculap Inc
# of Openings 1
Job Locations US-PA-Center Valley
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Shift 8am to 5pm
Aesculap, Inc., a B. Braun company, is part of a 180-year-old global organization focused on meeting the needs of an ever-changing healthcare community. Through close collaboration with its customers, Aesculap provides advanced technologies for general surgery, neurosurgery and closure technologies. Aesculap continues a proud heritage of leadership and responsiveness as we strive to deliver products and services that improve the quality of patients' lives.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation and tracking of objectives for the Renaissance Project Charter. This Project Charter will specifically focus on implementing a streamlined order to invoice process for products that we provide to the market through our consignment, evaluation and inventory loaner programs, including the implementation of IT solutions. The Project Manager will coordinate with both internal Aesculap departments as well as 3rd party consultants to ensure that all aspects of the project are completed within scope, timelines and budgets.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Serve as Project Lead for Renaissance Project Charter, overseeing a team that consists of end users, internal employees and consultants.
- Serve as project liaison between Aesculap and 3rd party consultants in order to coordinate the documentation of current and future state process mapping and identification of process gaps.
- Review of user feedback to identify areas of improvement within project scope.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant departments and stakeholders.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and report.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Delegate project tasks based on Subject Matter Expert (SME) skill sets and experience levels.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Effectively communicate accomplishments and issues to Steering Committee and/or Executive Team in a timely manner.
- Must comply with applicable ISO and FDA regulations as stated in Quality Manual.
- Contribute to creating a climate of trust, ethics, and accountability by effectively seeking out and accepting feedback from others.
- Possess the ability to exceed expectations with the customer in mind and take responsibility for driving key results as well as empower others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrate behaviors that drive efficiency by understanding and improving processes as well as sharing best practices.
- Must embody the Company's Vision, Mission and Values
- Other duties may be assigned
- No direct reports, but will be responsible for working directly and coordinating activities within other Aesculap departments.
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and locations to completion (influence without authority).
- Ability to work with both direct employees and consultants in order to meet project objectives.
- Previous budget management experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to articulate concepts and communicate clearly with peers, end-users and executive management.
- Exceptional organizational and documentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
- B.A. /B.S. in management, computer science, supply chain/logistics or equivalent experience.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification required.
- Must have 10+ years of previous project management experience.
- Previous experience in operations, logistics or supply chain required
- Travel is required - 40% Domestic
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Previous SAP experience is highly desirable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Braun offers an excellent benefits package, which includes healthcare, a 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement. To learn more about B. Braun and our safety healthcare products or view a listing of our employment opportunities, please visit us on the internet at www.bbraunusa.com Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities /Women/ Veterans/Disabled
Through its "Sharing Expertise®" initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Responsibilities: Other Duties
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this position. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed in this description are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position could require the handling of instruments that may or may not have been contaminated by blood or other body fluids. In compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations, Aesculap will provide a safe working environment for all employees.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.