CRNA Job In Los Angeles, California
Maryland Facility Needs Ongoing CoverageNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- 10 MD / 10 CRNA
- 13 ORs and 1 OUP OR daily.
- General, one Endo suite, vascular, ortho, regionals, neuro (> 95% spine with very rare crani), thoracic, interventional radiology, OB/GYN (1300 – 921 epidurals and 379 C-sections), peds / neonates, and trauma (acts as Level II)
- Distribution between the two hospitals varies daily.
- General, vascular, ortho, regionals, neuro, thoracic, ob/gyn, peds, neonates and trauma
- CRNAs are not expected to place epidurals but are expected to perform spinals.
- Medically Directed
- Beeper call involved
- 40 hour guarantee
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.