Nurse Practitioner Job In Grand Blanc, Michigan
Neonatal Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
MEDNAX is seeking neonatal nurse practitioners to join our well-established practice, with sites in Grand Blanc, Michigan, at Genesys Regional Medical Center.
- Responsibilities include daily rounding with a neonatologist in the Level-II special care nursery which has an average daily census of 3-4
- There is also occasional coverage of the well-baby nursery
- Experienced providers with 1 + years of experience required
Grand Blanc residents enjoy such benefits as restaurants, shopping, parks, golfing, recreational activities and a highly rated school system. With a growing economy and low cost of living, Grand Blanc is said to be “Planned, Progressive and Prestigious.” The name "Grand Blanc" is synonymous with golf as there are many fine public and private golf courses located within the Grand Blanc community. The school system is one of the best in the State of Michigan.
Flint's growing economy, low cost of living and educational and cultural resources make the future of Flint bright with possibility.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.