Neonatology Job In Portland, Oregon
Neonatologist-Medical DirectorNext Steps... Apply Now
We are seeking a BC neonatologist to join our progressive 18-physician group practice covering multiple NICUs in the greater Portland Metro/Vancouver area, and to take on the role of NICU Medical Director at Randall Children's Hospital, Level IV NICU.
- The ideal candidate will have proven clinical, administrative and interpersonal skills
- The practice values, quality improvement, family centered care, and clinical research
- There are ample opportunities for professional growth and teaching
Portland is a city that has something for everyone. Described as being America's most European city by the New York Times, you'll find great ease in walking from place to place, as well as lots of public transportation. With a greater Portland metro area population of almost 2.4 million, Portland is a city of arts, a growing food culture between fine dining and down-home food carts, an amazing wine country, as well as a budding nightlife. There is a local farmers market on Saturday's and many festivals throughout the year including the Portland Jazz Festival, International Film Festival, Rose Festival and the Seafood and Wine Festival. In addition to nearby Mt. Hood National Park which offers skiing, snowboarding or climbing adventures, there are close lakes and rivers for canoeing, fishing and swimming.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.