Nurse Practitioner Job In Cincinnati, Ohio
Neonatal Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
Full time neonatal nurse practitioner to join The Christ Hospital
Consistently recognized as one of the top 50 hospitals in the U.S. News & World Report
MEDNAX is seeking full-time neonatal nurse practitioners to join our team providing care for a Level-II special care nursery at The Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, OH.
- The Christ Hospital is consistently recognized as one of the top 50 hospitals in the U.S. News & World Report
- Responsibilities include coverage of this 15 bed special care nursery as well as coverage of a well-baby unit. Eventual progression to a level III unit is anticipated.
- 24/7 NNP coverage
- 3,000 annual deliveries, intermittent delivery attendance
- Experienced providers or new graduates welcome to apply
As the third-largest city in Ohio, Cincinnati, is located on the north bank of the Ohio River at the border of Ohio and Kentucky. The city is well known for its family-friendly environment, abundant display of culture, and wide range of seasonal climates. Listed in the top ten on Forbes' list of “The Best Cities for Raising a Family”, Cincinnati has a lot to offer from award-winning restaurants, to theaters and museums, to the Cincinnati Zoo or Great American Ballpark. The city's public school system is excellent and there are more than 300 colleges and universities located within a 200 mile radius. There is truly no shortage of activities to partake in, and if you're looking for outdoor fun, Cincinnati offers dozens of public parks, golf courses and scenic bike trails. Whether you're looking to thrive in a backyard ball-playing suburb, or mingle in with the city's urban nightlife, Cincinnati is an incredible place to work and play.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.