Neonatology Job In Springfield, Missouri
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Neonatologist Opportunity in Springfield, Missouri
Enjoy the beauty of the Ozarks along with a low cost of living!
Our well-established practice is seeking an additional BC/BE neonatologist to join our five-physician practice at Mercy Hospital in Springfield, Missouri.
- State-of-the-art, 46-bed Level-III single patient room NICU
- We provide all aspects of neonatal care with the exception of ECMO and open heart surgery
- The NICU has over 550 admissions annually with an average daily census of 28
- NNPs provide 24 hour, in-house coverage
- The hospital has a full complement of 21 pediatric sub-specialists on staff, as well as a dedicated neonatal transport team
- Great schedule with only 8 in-house shifts per month
- Teaching opportunities are available
- This is an opportunity to work at a facility which is located in a Health Professional Shortage Area (HPS), or Medically Underserved Area/Population (MUA/MUP)
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.