Neonatology Job In Odessa, Texas
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Community oriented and family focused, this West Texas town is a wonderful place to live and raise a family!
We have an opportunity available for an experienced Neonatologist or newly graduating fellow to join our well-established practice with a 49 bed Level-III NICU at Odessa Regional Medical Center (ORMC) in Odessa, Texas.
- ORMC serves as the regional perinatal referral center for the Permian Basin and West TX including the Big Bend region
- Day coverage with home call at nights
- Neonatologists supported by a strong team of experienced NNPs 24/7
- ORMC earned 5 Star ratings from Healthgrades for Women's Care for 2015 – 2017
- Excellent compensation package to include a $50K sign on bonus, relocation and benefits
Many residents love living in Odessa for its great sense of community. Additionally, there are a variety of cultural events and venues including the Wagner Noel Performing Arts Center which is home to the Midland/Odessa Symphony & Chorale as well as plays, concerts, comedians, and other touring acts.
Odessa has several professional sports teams including the Texas League (Minor League Baseball), the Midland RockHounds (Double-A affiliate of the Oakland A's), the Odessa Jackalopes (North American Hockey League), and the West Texas Drillers (Minor Professional Football League).
Nature-lovers will appreciate the nearby Davis Mountains State Park and Big Bend National Park (approximately two-and-a-half hours away) which contribute to the region's beautiful landscape. Outdoor recreation opportunities include hiking, camping, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding and more. The beautiful mountains of Ruidoso, New Mexico are also just 4 hours away where avid snow skiers can enjoy a quick weekend retreat.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.