Neonatology Job In Santa Rosa, California
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
California's Wine Country's Happening City
Seeking a 3rd BC/BE neonatologist to join our team at Sutter Medical Center in Santa Rosa, CA.
- The 12-bed community Level-III NICU has an average daily census of 8 and approximately 285 admissions annually
- The hospital delivers 1,800 babies per year
- Services include HFOV, iNO, cooling, and telemedicine and transports from smaller hospitals to the north
- Pediatric surgery and tiny babies are transferred to our affiliated regional center in San Francisco, California Pacific Medical Center
- In addition to active QI programs, there are teaching opportunities with family practice residents
- The schedule offers a good work/life balance
Santa Rosa, an hour's drive north of San Francisco in California's famed wine country, is a vibrant city with good schools and a true feeling of community. The city's charming downtown area is lined with shops and restaurants. Residents enjoy beach strolls along the Sonoma Coast and mountain hikes and bike rides under the local version of skyscrapers found in the Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve. And, Santa Rosa is hometown to Charles Schulz, the famed "Peanuts" cartoonist.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.