Nurse Practitioner Job In Richmond, Virginia
Neonatal Nurse PractitionerNext Steps... Apply Now
Awesome Opportunity in Richmond, VA!
Pediatrix has an opportunity for an experienced neonatal nurse practitioner, or Physician Assistant with neonatal experience, to join our network of experienced healthcare providers in one of the largest practices that provides neonatology services in the mid-Atlantic.
- This is a multi-hospital NICU practice based in Richmond, VA and is affiliated with the Bon Secours Richmond Health System
- The Level-IIIB NICU is located at St. Mary's Hospital and has 21 beds and is the hub of this practice
- Two Level-IIIA NICUs are located at St. Francis Medical Center, which has eight beds and Memorial Regional Medical Center which has nine beds
- The practice also provides services in Newport News, Virginia at Mary Immaculate Hospital and in Petersburg, Virginia at Southside Regional Medical Center
- Providers cover services including neonatal intensive care, normal newborn nursery, and labor and delivery room and NICU follow up clinic services
- We encourage active involvement in quality improvement, outreach and education activities
One of the most attractive features of the Metropolitan Richmond region is the exceptional quality of life and the low cost of living. Residents enjoy an outstanding climate year-round, natural beauty and world-class attractions. The immense recreational opportunities enhanced by the James River add to Richmond's allure as a unique place to live, work and play. Whether your preference is to reside in a rural setting or a condominium in the heart of the city, there is something for everyone. The area enjoys a strong network of public and private schools, vocational and technical schools, community colleges, career institutions and highly respected four-year colleges and universities.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.