Neonatology Job In Denver, Colorado
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Neonatology opening in the beautiful Rocky Mountains
We have an exciting opportunity for BC/BE neonatologist to join a dynamic group of 10 neonatologists at our 84-bed Level-IV NICU at Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children in Denver.
- Level I, II/III and IV NICU practice
- 1,500 deliveries per year, with 50% admitted to the NICU due to high-risk pregnancy focus
- In-house call with backup call from home
- Team approach with NNPs and a busy maternal-fetal medicine group
- Full range of pediatric subspecialties including cardiac and minimally invasive surgery
- Full range of therapies: HFJV, HFOV, inhaled nitric oxide, neonatal hypothermia and ECMO
- Active neonatal transport team staffed with NNPs
- Teaching and quality improvement opportunities
Known as the Mile High City, Denver, Colorado has an enviable quality of life that makes it one of the best places to live and work in the United States. With 300 annual days of sunshine, there are plenty of opportunities for residents to relish in the great outdoors all year long; perhaps that's why Denver is one of the healthiest cities in the nation. A wide range of residential options are available – from urban lofts and downtown high-rise building to horse properties and rural acreage, there is something to suit any lifestyle. The school system is recognized today as one of the best school systems in the country and the cost of living in the Denver area is lower than most major cities.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.