General Practice Job In Webster, Texas
NeonatologistNext Steps... Apply Now
30 Minutes from the Beaches of Galveston!
Exciting opportunity for a Neonatologist to join our growing team at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center in Webster, TX!
- 43 bed, Level-III NICU
- Support from highly experienced NNPs and pediatric hospitalists within our practice
- Collaborate with colleagues in an extensive pediatric sub-specialty network of Cardiologists, Neurologists, Urologists and Intensivists
Webster is considered part of the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown Metropolitan Area. Its proximity to the Space Center, as well as to Galveston's beaches, makes Webster an exciting place to live and explore. The city is said to boast “spine-tingling entertainment, a full spectrum of restaurants, electrifying nightlife and sensational shopping.”
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.