General/Adult Psychiatry Job In
Minnesota Facility Needs Locums CoverageNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now
- Must be Board Certified in Psychiatry
- Completion of a psychiatry residency
- Completion of a child/adolescent psychiatry fellowship
- Minimum 6-month commitment
- Five 8-hr days, M-F
- Works 40 hours a week during daytime, weekday clinic hours, with a minimum of 32 patient contact hours.
- Provides direct patient care for clinical patients for designated specialty
- Functions appropriately as part of care delivery team through efficient use of resources and skills, both their own and those of other provider and staff
- Chart in electronic format in accordance with licensure and scope
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management
- The community is surrounded by lakes, rivers, and woods and offers residents a quiet lifestyle with unlimited recreational opportunities.
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.