Physical Therapy Job In Wayne, New Jersey
Physical TherapistNext Steps... Apply Now
Wayne, New Jersey, 07470, United States
Position Title: Physical Therapist
Company Name: Wayne Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Job Type: Full-Time
Be Happy, Energized, and come experience what Excellence feels like. As a group of PT-owned practices, we have chosen to distinguish ourselves within the field of physical therapy with our commitment to providing extraordinary care of Quality and Precision. We're staunch Advocates for our patients and for our profession. We have vast Experience and Expertise and offer Mentorship in multiple areas of practice as evidenced by our Doctors of Physical Therapy who are Board Certified in Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Sports, and more. We passionately create outstanding experiences for each patient, in a culture of unrivaled Reliability, Trust, and Connection. Our unique environment is the model everyone else strives for...Teamwork, Communication, Upward Mobility, and Positive emotionally intelligent leadership.
Personalized Mentorship program focused on your growth and success which includes:
- A highly experienced and accomplished doctor of physical therapy whose position is Solely Dedicated to clinical mentoring
- Additional true Daily Mentorship from your co-workers and team
Ideal patient volume of ~ 1.5 patients per hour with 1- hour evaluations
Autonomous doctoring using the highly skilled art of manual therapy and cutting-edge evidenced-based treatment
- Our manual therapy treatment expertise is vast and runs the gamut from classics as Cyriax, McKenzie, Maitland, and Mulligan to the most current including Mike Reinold, Gary Cook, and Chad Cook.
- Additional manual therapy treatment techniques and technologies include Graston, Active Release, Virtual Reality, and NKT
using customized EMR software
- Spend less time documenting(
- You choose to speak, write, or type your notes
Unparalleled Continuing Education which includes:
- In-house team CEU courses taught by nationally acclaimed instructors
- MedBridge, an all-in-one online education platform that provides access to unlimited CEUs, instructors, and patient education
- Paid individual CEU courses for areas of specialization
and Advancement- Clinical Instructor, Clinic Management, Leadership Training, and Organizational Leadership opportunities.
Community Outreach Programs including:
- FMS Screenings with local sports teams
- Falls Screenings at community centers
- Nonprofits such as the Daniel Jacobs' Foundation Get in the Ring, Harlem Grown, and Restore Native Plants and Wildlife
Clinic and administrative support provided by a team of highly-trained professionals
Access to a Sports Performance and Recovery Lab and CryoTherapy
Medical Doctor Surgical observation and Shadowing Opportunities
And we offer unrivaled compensation and benefits programs:
- Competitive Salary with annual salary increases and bi-weekly bonuses
- Premium Horizon BCBS Out of Network and In-Network Medical Insurance
- Premium Guardian Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- Board Certification Reimbursement Program
- Annual Subscription to OVID and Medbridge
- In-House CPR Training
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Holidays
- Fitness Benefit
- Overtime available as desired
- Additional Unique Benefits (e.g. Mortgage, Pet Insurance, Plum Entertainment are available. Please inquire for full list)
- Come experience what excellence feels like. We're excited to hear what sets you apart from the others.
We have three openings across our Northern New Jersey locations in Montville and Riverdale, Paramus, and Wayne.
Interested? Submit your cover letter and resume to Trish.
*New grads are welcome to apply* *Advanced certifications of all types are a plus*