Hematology Oncology Job In Georgia
Oncologist With Interest In Gi Needed In AtlantaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- State-of-the-Art facilities with, medical, surgical and radiation oncology.?
- Must have experience/special interest in GI cancers.?
- Average of 10-15 patients per day.
- Active in clinical trials and research.?
- Generous salary + production bonus.,?
- Benefits include medical malpractice, 401(k) with match, relocation package, CME allowance, PTO, and excellent health benefits for you and your family.
- Office is located 25 minutes from downtown Atlanta.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.