Infectious Disease Job In Aiken, South Carolina
Hospital supported private group adding an Infectious Disease Physician in South Carolina CPH# JOB-2518456Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Strong compensation, incentives, and a partnership track are just a few of the reasons to look at this growing practice.
The Southeastern location is ideal. Located near Augusta, GA and is known for safe neighborhoods, strong public schools, and is very popular with horse owners and trainers. If you like the ability to travel on the weekend, The mountains and beaches are within a short drive. You can drive to Myrtle Beach, Charleston, or Savannah in under 2.5 hours.
If you are looking to work and live in the mild weather of the Southeast, you should respond today to find out more about this great opportunity. Email your CV to email@example.com. Chris's direct line is 954-837-2605. 2019 Fellow's welcome to apply, however we cannot sponsor visa at this location.
- 100% Infectious Disease or mix of Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine, your choice
- Monday - Friday schedule with limited rotation of call
- Inpatient/Outpatient mix
- Large Regional Hospital voted by residents as the most caring hospital in the area
- Compensation is very competitive and includes a base salary, benefits and other incentives
- Partnership Track
- Less than one hour from Columbia, and 2.5 hours to Atlanta
- The beaches and mountains are all two and a half hours away, so many choices for weekend trips
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.