Hospitalist Job In Fort Wayne, Indiana
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now
Through People, We Make a Difference
Sound Physicians fosters an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded. Being a physician-led practice is a big part of who we are. Our practice is built by all of us, and everyone is empowered to contribute and make our practice even better.
- 396-bed, tertiary care facility
- Team of 24 bedside clinicians with two clinical performance nurses and an onsite program manager for full support
- Excellent subspecialty support including 24/7 in-house cardiologists and intensivists
- Closed ICU; No procedures; Respond to codes on own patients, lead RRT and assist in code blue
- Schedule: 7 on / 7 off block scheduling, 7am - 7pm
- Physicians with H1 visas and J1 visa waivers are not eligible to practice at this facility
Commitment to our Front-Line Clinicians
Our talented clinicians are the key to fulfilling our mission. We focus on optimizing the practice environment so our clinicians can feel really proud of the care they give. This is the key to engagement. We optimize workloads effectively, reducing inefficiencies, and consistently exceeding expectations through service excellence to our clinicians.
- Access to our proprietary learning platform, SoundInstitute™, for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians’ Path to Partnership™ track + attain incentive-based rewards based on performance
Location & Lifestyle
The city of Fort Wayne, Indiana is rated the number one city in Indiana to raise your kids. Fort Wayne received the All-American City Award and a City of Livability award.
We are dedicated to supporting our hospitalist and post-acute physicians in providing the very best quality care by partnering seamlessly with our partners. Physician founded, led, and managed, Sound Physicians has more than 1,800 hospitalist and post-acute physicians providing inpatient care to more than 180 hospitals and a growing number of post-acute care centers in 35 states across the U.S.
We recruit and retain the best doctors by creating a better career opportunity. Sound Physicians supports our physicians through manageable encounters, flexible schedules, and technology-driven processes that are designed by physicians to work for physicians. Through the SoundInstitute, we promote ongoing educational, professional and career development.