Pediatric Cardiology Job In Dallas, Texas
Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist needed in Dallas, TXNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call A. Pearce Browder: Sign in to view
*New* Pediatric Interventional Cardiologist Needed in Dallas, Texas
About Medical City Children's Hospital:
* Also known as the 'City Just for Kids' which consists of a 156- bed comprehensive and specialized children's hospital providing advanced pediatric health care for young patients of all ages.
* Pediatric specialties include pediatric emergency services, care for congenital heart conditions averaging 400 surgeries per year, pediatric cancer care, pediatric orthopedics, neurosurgery, craniofacial surgery, pediatric transplant and kidney care.
* First hospital in North Texas (DFW area) to receive a third re-designation as an ANCC Magnet Hospital.
* The only Program in Dallas with Cardiovascular Specialists who treat congenital heart disease in both pediatric and adult patients on the same campus.
* Gold Level Center of Excellence for Cardiac and Respiratory ECMO.
* Website: http://medicalcitychildrenshospital.com/about/.
Desired candidates should be Board Certified in Pediatrics and Fellowship Trained in Pediatric Interventional Cardiology with a sole focus on passion for pediatric services including neonates, infants and children. Applicants MUST have at least three years of experience in pediatric interventional cardiology.
Compensation includes: Generous Guaranteed Salary through an employed model, Comprehensive Benefits and Paid Malpractice.
Dallas is the ninth largest city in the United States with a population of approximately 1.2 million people. Dallas is at the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metropolitan area, which is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country with a population of approximately 5.7 million people, according to U.S. census estimates. It is the third largest city in Texas, behind Houston and San Antonio. Dallas is also the number one visitor destination in Texas and a major convention city.
Medical City Hospital has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market – it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here. On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.