Hospitalist Job In California
1099 Nocturnist opportunity in Central California CPH# JOB-2507569Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
As an independent contractors, you will be paid a competitive wage per shift. You will be offered malpractice insurance, and you may receive relocation assistance.
Located in central California, the area offers everything you need with an international airport. Excellent schools and lower cost of living.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physician-owned local, private hospitalist group
- 14 shifts a month
- All in-house shifts
- Closed ICU, no procedures
- 3 to 5 admissions with limited cross coverage
- Malpractice paid
- 30 minutes to the mountains and National parks
- 4 hours from San Francisco and Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.