Family Medicine Job In Scottsdale, Arizona
Employed, Outpatient Family Medicine opening in Scottsdale, AZNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jeff Toyne: Sign in to view
Tenet Healthcare and Abrazo Scottsdale Campus are looking for a Board Certified Family Medicine physician to join our TPR Multispecialty team at a full outpatient clinic 5 miles east of our hospital. The practice is established and has been positively impacting the community since 1978. This site has loyal, long term patients from the community who are loyal to their providers and appreciate the high quality care our physicians provide.
The office is supported with Certified Medical Assistant’s (CMAs) for each provider and Patient Service Representatives (PSRs) at the reception desk. Centralized scheduling, referral, quality, coding, marketing and financial departments.
Details of the position
- 100% Outpatient; no OB
- Full-time schedule - 40 hours per week
- The practice is open on Saturdays, with Saturday coverage rotated among the physicians (1 in 5)
- Average patients per day: 20-24
- Income guarantee + Sign on Bonus + PTO + Full Medical/Vision/Dental Benefits + CME + Malpractice coverage + more!
Abrazo Medical Group (AMG) was established in 1978 and is a growing, multispecialty employed provider group. AMG is seeking a high quality Family Medicine Physician to join our outstanding team of providers. The clinic will house EKG, X-Ray, Echo, & Ultrasound testing. MA support for each provider along with centralized scheduling and referral center.
Please submit a copy of your current CV for consideration. Qualified applicants must be Board Certified (or eligible) Family Medicine and M.D. or D.O.
Paradise Valley Hospital is a 136-bed community-based hospital that has developed key programs and services in a broad range of inpatient and outpatient settings designed to meet the medical needs of the growing community.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Wound care and hyperbaric (high pressure) medicine
- High-tech navigation system for orthopedic procedures
- State-of-the-art emergency care
- Comprehensive specialized care for women
- Surgical Weight Loss