OB/GYN Job In Georgia
Quality-of-Life Practice Seeks an OB/GYN Physician in Georgia, Must love Surgery CPH# JOB-2528960Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, generous vacation time, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a CME stipend, a retirement package, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For more information, please contact Nancy Toth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9363 for more information.
- Employed position
- No nights or weekend call
- Competitive compensation with earning potential up to $600K
- Great lifestyle
- Friendly group
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Occurrence malpractice
- Generous vacation package, CME with $2500 stipend
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.