Anesthesiology Job In Richmond, Virginia
Pain Management Position Near Richmond, VA CPH# JOB-2528955
This job was posted today. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
This partnership-track has a base compensation package plus bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, LTD/STD, malpractice insurance, medical benefits for you and your family, vacation, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan and profit sharing, and more.
Come live and practice in this historic Virginia town. It is surrounded by the waters of the Chesapeake Bay and has an air of coastal living with plenty to offer including museums, galleries, antique shops, golf courses, country clubs, marinas, and public parks.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other pain management jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient pain clinic
- Monday through Friday, no weekends
- State-of-the-art equipment
- 100 percent interventional pain procedures
- No implants or pain pumps
- Medical management as appropriate
- Must have accredited pain fellowship
- Partnership in three years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.