Hospitalist Job In Richmond, Virginia
HospitalistNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Jennie Paschal: Sign in to view
- Excellent compensation package
- Quality and wRVU bonuses
- Flexible scheduling for a better work life balance
- CME allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Association with a leading hospitalist organization with opportunities for future advancement
Richmond in Brief
The capital of Virginia, Richmond has been honored as one of the top places to live in the U.S. Residents are proud of the city's distinguished historical profile, but they don't dwell on the past as they enjoy upscale shopping, fabulous restaurants, world-renowned museums, and action-packed fun for all ages.
The Richmond File
- Education. The Richmond Public Schools are focused on excellence; four of its schools have been recognized by the U.S. Department of Education as National Blue Ribbon Schools.
- Real Estate. Richmond is a great place to buy a home; HomeInsurance.com ranked it #5 on its Top Affordable Cities to Buy a Home list in 2014.
- Family. Richmond is a great city for families; its Shockoe Bottom area was named the #23 Best Neighborhood for Young People by Yahoo Finance.
- Culture. Whether you're a fan of museums, art galleries, opera, philharmonic and symphony orchestras, jazz, theater, ballet or any other cultural pursuit, Richmond will deliver.
- Recreation. Richmond residents enjoy a variety of recreational activities, including golf, tennis, swimming, baseball, basketball, walking and biking.
- Weather. With a subtropical climate, Richmond weather is characterized by hot, summers and cool winters.
Richmond Fun Fact
Richmond is gaining attention from the film and TV industry, as several high-profile films were shot in its metro region, including "Lincoln," "Killing Kennedy" and "Turn."
, our purpose is to perfect physicians' ability to practice medicine, every day, in everything we do. Through our more than 20,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approximately 3,300 acute and post-acute facilities and physician groups nationwide. Our philosophy is as simple as our goal is singular: we believe better experiences for physicians lead to better outcomes—for patients, hospital partners and physicians alike.