Nurse Practitioner Job In North Carolina
Trauma Surgery Np/pa Position In Northeast North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
We are now interviewing experienced Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants for a Trauma/Surgical Critical Care and Acute Care General Surgery Team in Northeast North Carolina. ?
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package including annual CME stipend, relocation, vacation, sick, Holidays, malpractice, 401K matching, medical, dental and vision, disability and life insurance
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Responsibilities include quality care, admissions, discharges and procedures
- Nocturnist and daytime positions available
- Nocturnist: ?7 on/7 off from 6pm-6am, Day Shift: ?Eight 10 hours shifts every 2 weeks from 6am-4pm with rotating weekends
- Surgery/Critical Care experience as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant required
Located in the heart of Eastern North Carolina, this beautiful city has a population of 95,000. ?This is an ideal, family oriented community that serves as a regional hub for education, entertainment, healthcare and shopping. ?Apply today to find out more!
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.