Gastroenterology Job In Columbus, Georgia
Georgia Hospital Needs a Gastroenterologist CPH# JOB-2530307Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Come live and practice in one of Georgia's largest cities. The area has a university and a bustling restored, riverfront downtown, whitewater rafting and kayaking, biking trails, and great restaurants. Between the rich history, theater, arts, and sports, you will never run out of things to do.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
To get started, please contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Be hospital-employed
- Relocation package and commencement bonus
- Generous benefits package
- Hiring is due to growth
- Join other gastroenterologist and an NP
- Work out of 1 location
- ERCP/EUS are preferred, not required
- Great GA location, not far from Atlanta
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.