Hospitalist Job In Boston, Massachusetts
Inpatient Primary Care PhysicianNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Karla McGinniss: Sign in to view
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Sign-on bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians and behavioral health clinicians
- Let us worry about MIPS—gEHRimed ensures you are covered with an optimized MIPS experience
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
Boston in Brief
The capital of Massachusetts, Boston is a vibrant city known for its cultural facilities, world-class educational institutions, champion sports franchises and place at the forefront of American history. The economic and cultural hub of New England, Boston offers an excellent quality of life and is consistently ranked as one of the top US cities.
The Boston File
- Education. Over the past decade, the Boston Public Schools has been transformed into one of the most renowned urban public school systems in U.S.
- Real Estate. Boston features 21 distinct neighborhoods and many housing options... from modern, urban lofts to historic homes listed on the national register.
- Family. Boston has many attractions geared specifically for families, including many that provide wonderful glimpses into our country's beginnings.
- Culture. Boston's vibrant, diverse cultural scene includes historical attractions, museums, theatre, opera, jazz, blues, symphony, art and plenty of world-class restaurants.
- Recreation. Recreational activities in Boston include everything from rowing on the Thames River to biking, hiking, enjoying Boston Common (the U.S.'s oldest public park) and taking part in any number of sports leagues.
- Weather. Boston has a continental climate; summers and typically hot and humid, while winters are cold, windy and snowy.
Boston Fun Fact
Boston is one of America's oldest cities. Incorporated as a town in 1630 and as a city in 1822, it's the site of the first public school, college and subway system in the U.S.