EP Cardiology Job In Appleton, Wisconsin
Electrophysiologist Position near Green Bay WI CPH# JOB-2534821Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity offers a highly competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, CME allowance, sign on bonus, relocation assistance and occurrence base malpractice.
You will enjoy living in this lake-side community that is well-known as one of Wisconsin's best cultural and outdoor destinations. The nearby water, parks, and immense forests of upstate Wisconsin provide amazing recreation opportunities. This is a prosperous area of Wisconsin with a great college-town feel. The cost of living is low and standard of living is high.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary and production bonuses
- Employed through the health system
- Strong EP foundation with anticipation for growth
- Perform general EP procedures
- Turnkey opportunity to be busy from day 1
- Board certified or board eligible
- Must have at least 2 years of experience
- Heart of Wisconsin Fox Valley
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.