Internal Medicine Job In Kentucky
Internal Medicine In KentuckyNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
This is an opportunity to be employed by, a leading health care provider in Kentucky and one of the 100 Greatest Community Hospitals in America.?
The physician can expect to work a four to five day week in an out-patient setting, and will be able to?build a busy practice quickly. You'll see up to 25 plus patient visits per day. The administration is very supportive of this recruitment effort and the development in the clinic in our service area.
- Years one & Two: Guaranteed Salary based on local market conditions and eligible productivity?
- Year Three: Base Salary plus productivity?
- There is no cap to potential income
- Sign-on and relocation?
- Health Insurance- two options for health insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off - 8 hours accrued per pay period
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance
- Continuing medical education allowance of $6,000.00 annually.
- In addition, 5 days of CME time are allotted without impacting paid time off.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan with up to 8% ?match
- Life Insurance
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.