Nurse Practitioner Job In Mooresville, North Carolina
NP/PA Endocrinology Opportunity Right Outside Desirable Charlotte, NC in Beautiful MooresvilleNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Deborah Starling: Sign in to view
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center in Mooresville, NC, is seeking a PA or NP to join a busy, hospital-owned clinic.
- Provider will join highly-reputable Lake Norman Medical Group – Lake Norman Endocrinology
- Experience in Endocrinology preferred, but will be open to a new PA.
- NP or PA North Carolina state license required or in process
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is a nationally accredited 123-bed, acute-care hospital, with over 400 staff physicians, that offers comprehensive medical services and is located just off I-77, Exit 33, in Mooresville, NC, which is just 20 miles north of Charlotte.
- Approximately 20 miles north of Charlotte, NC. Enjoy professional football, professional basketball, minor league baseball, tremendous shopping and the arts, and Charlotte-Douglas International Airport.
- Lake Norman has 520 miles of shoreline, making it a popular destination for boating, fishing, swimming, kayaking, and paddleboarding.
- Major area employers include Lowe's Home Improvement and NASCAR.
- Nationally-recognized public and private schools, community colleges and technical schools-Davidson College (one of the top ten liberal arts colleges nationally) and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are close by.
- The area continues to thrive with newcomers and consistently ranks as one of the state's best locations to live, work and play.
Located around beautiful Lake Norman in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, Mooresville is perhaps best known as the home of many NASCAR racing teams, which earned the town the nickname "Race City USA." Excellent public and private schools, Davidson College and the University of North Carolina at Charlotte are all within close proximity, as well as access to arts, entertainment and major league sports. With the majestic Blue Ridge Mountains and coastal Carolina communities within easy driving distance, Mooresville and the Greater Lake Norman area is ideally situated for all lifestyles.
Lake Norman Regional Medical Center is a 123-bed, acute-care hospital offering comprehensive medical care and the most advanced technology available. Accredited by The Joint Commission, hospital services at this facility include 24/7 emergency services, women's and maternity services including neonatologists and special care nursery, ortho/neuro/spine center, bariatrics, ambulatory surgical center, outpatient imaging center, and a WellnessWorks occ-med program. Designated a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, Lake Norman Regional has been serving the area for more than 80 years.
This hospital is partially owned by physicians.