Pediatric Critical Care Job In Summerville, South Carolina
Pediatric Intensivist - Pediatric IntensivistNext Steps... Apply Now
Seeking Medical Director to lead Pediatric Inpatient/Intensive Care Units in Summerville, SC! Flexible week on/week off schedule, less than an hour from Charleston, SC!
Envision Physician Services has an opportunity for a Board Certified Pediatric Intensivist to lead our inpatient pediatric and pediatric critical care practice at Summerville Medical Center (SMC) in Summerville, SC. The Medical Director will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the inpatient pediatric and PICU with particular attention to quality, patient safety, policies and procedures, and patient experience. The role also incorporates working with hospital administration and providing leadership for the multi-disciplinary staff. Summerville Medical Center is home to the busiest Pediatric Emergency Room in SC that’s staffed with Peds EM trained physicians.
- Competitive compensation with leadership stipend
- Work life balance (Off 6 months out of the year!)
- Comprehensive benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 2 Pediatric Intensivists
- Schedule: Week on/off schedule (Off 6-months out of the year!)
- In-house during the day
- Call from home at night
- Cover both PICU/Pediatrics, Consults from ER
- 6-beds with 2 observation beds
- 2018 Peds/PICU Census Data
- ?482 Admissions
- ?421 Pediatrics;
- 61 PICU Admissions
- ?ADC 3.59
- Pediatric subspecialty support includes Pediatric Surgery, GI, ENT, Anesthesia, Radiology, with telemedicine coverage for Pediatric Cardiology and active recruitment of Pediatric Neurology
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care. We offer competitive compensation, a robust benefits package effective on day one, and malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.