Hospitalist Job In Camden, South Carolina
Hospitalist Opportunity in North CarolinaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Mica Sylvain: Sign in to view
We are seeking seasoned IM Hospitalists to join our team at Kershaw Health Medical Center. This is a very stable and rewarding position within a synergetic team environment.
Apogee Hospitalist Positions Offer:
- Strong annual salaries with competitive relocation, sign-on bonus and full benefits including, medical, dental, vision, CME and Malpractice
- Flexible schedules of 7 on/7 off, providing a perfect work/life balance
- Onsite Patient Information Coordinators who provide billing and coding administrative support
- Ongoing training through our all-expenses-paid CME accredited courses, Apogee University and PD Summit
- Experience the strength of a nationwide Hospitalist group with organizational stability and a supportive leadership team comprised exclusively of physicians
· Located 40 minutes from the beautiful state capital, Columbia, SC
· The area offers several outdoor opportunities such as 16 various parks, a wildlife preserve and several historical sites with activities ranging from hiking, swimming, shooting, hunting and water sports
· Whether you’re a thrill seeker or a sports enthusiast, the Carolina Motorsports Park can accommodate; located just North of Camden, this high energy environment offers the opportunity to be a spectator or a participant of their various race tracks
· Located in Downtown Camden is Woodward Park; with free admission and parking you can spend the day playing disc golf, tennis or baseball
· With Camden being South Carolinas oldest inland city, historical viewing and learning opportunities are in abundance; visit various battlefields, historical buildings and museums year around
· Fun for all ages can be found nearby in Columbia at Frankies Fun Park; spend the day enjoying arcade games, go-kart tracks, mini golf and much more
· The area has a large school system with 6 elementary schools, 1 middle school and 1 high school available along with higher education at nearby campuses, University of South Carolina and Central Carolina Technical College
· Camden’s cost of living with its high-quality schools, healthcare and affordable housing in both residential and rural communities is just below the United States average
Apogee Physicians is the largest entirely physician-owned and operated Hospitalist group in the nation. Over the last fifteen years we have successfully grown from 22 doctors in two local hospitals to over 750 physicians and nurse practitioners in 26 states. We are guided by our vision, What's best for the patient is best for the practice. We believe the foundation of our success lies in our ability to partner with the best physicians in the country; physicians, just like you.
Apogee Physicians is committed to Delivering the Apogee Promise of Safety, Quality, Service and Value every day, to every patient. The Apogee Promise is defined as: Safety - the absence of avoidable harm. Quality - when the best practice becomes the common practice. Service - exceeding expectations. Value - delivering the best for less.