General Neurology Job In Imperial, California
General Neurology Opportunity in Southern California w/ Partnership Track CPH# JOB-2538499Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this southern California locale that has become a tourist destination due to nearby golf courses and extensive sand dunes for exploring and camping in. You are an easy drive to Palm Springs, San Diego, and California's best beaches.
For more information, contact Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Physician owned multi-specialty group in Southern CA
- Partnership track
- General Neurology
- No hospital call
- Base salary plus percentage of collections
- H1b candidates will be considered
- 90% outpatient 10% inpatient consults - Will consider 100% outpatient
- Full slate of benefits including relocation reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.