OB/GYN Job In Lake City, Florida
BE/BC OB/GYN to Join One Other Physician in Florida CPH# JOB-2537295Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation, life insurance, CME assistance, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this Florida town. It is conveniently located in the Central area of the state. You will have access to plenty of golf courses and recreation, and you'll only be a short drive away from the beach and Jacksonville, FL.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact AnnMarie Smith at 203.663.9357 or send your CV and references to email@example.com..
- Full scope of OB and GYN services
- Hospital-owned clinic employed
- Da Vinci Robotic trained is a plus
- Board certified or eligible
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and life insurance
- Medical education debt assistance
- CME assistance and vacation time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.