Hospitalist Job In Sherman, Texas
Post Acute Opportunity North of Dallas TX CPH# JOB-2538793Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in this friendly city that offers small town atmosphere but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro environment. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other job, contact CompHealth today.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday to Friday , 8am to 5 pm
- Schedule can be flexible to suite the physician
- See patients in one to two post-acute facilities
- 16-20 patients per day
- No hospital admissions or coverage.
- Board certified and TX license required
- Full benefits package, four weeks of vacation days, and malpractice
- Growing 60 miles north of Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.