Hospitalist Job In Fort Worth, Texas
New Post Acute Position is Days Only and No Hospital Coverage in Fort Worth Texas CPH# JOB-2538745Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
Open to IM or FP or Geri physicians to see adult patients. Geriatrics experience a plus but not required.
Will be a Monday to Friday flexible day schedule rounding on patients in their rooms at Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) or similar facilities. Program is expanding and needs additional physicians to be willing to grow the business as the demand for the services increases.
Average 16-20 patients per day. No rounding in the Hospital as the focus is on the patients who are released from the hospital but not well enough to go home yet. They are in the SNFs for the transitional care till they can.
Physicians do the oversight of the patients and admissions. Usually have from 24 hours to 48 hours on admissions. Mid-levels cover daily rounds.
Territory given with facilities in close or reasonable proximity to each other. Will average 2 facilities per day.
Base salary, plus bonus incentives based on number of patients seen. Earnings potential in the $200K to $250K range with their salary/bonus combined is possible.
If you are interested in this Provider opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
- Enjoy an employed position with a premier national organization for their Ft Worth Texas location
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule is flexible hours determined by the physician
- See patients to average 1-2 post-acute facilities (SNFs) per day in close proximity to each other
- Can start in 30 days as there is no hospital credentialing
- See 16-20 patients per day in the facilities only. No hospital admissions or coverage.
- Full-time position with a base salary + bonus program based on # of patients seen
- Full benefits package, vacation days, CME, and malpractice w/tail covered
- Live in Ft Worth or popular communities located between Ft Worth and Dallas
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.