Hospitalist Job In Fort Worth, Texas
Post-Acute Position Available in Fort Worth, Texas CPH# JOB-2538745Next Steps... Apply Now Register Now
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Located in the greater Fort Worth area, you have access to the pro sports, dining, shopping, and entertainment venues available.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you are interested, contact Gary Nishizaki at 954.837.2697 and send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premier organization with an established post-acute program
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule determined by the physician
- 1:4 call and occasional weekend call
- No hospital admissions or coverage.
- See 16-20 patients per day in skilled nursing facilities.
- Board certified and TX license required
- Full benefits, four weeks of vacation, and malpractice
- Base salary and bonus program
- Our services are free for you
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that every provider and facility staff recruiter receives the excellent customer service we’ve offered for nearly forty years. Learn more at comphealth.com so we can find the job that’s just right for you.