Medical Director Job In Maine
Hematology/oncology-medical Director Needed In Coastal Southern MaineNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Seeking a BC/BE Oncologist-Hematologist for a Medical Director position at a 79-bed community hospital located on the seacoast in a primarily community-based, office based practice and ?maintain and manage clinical oversight with consistent and vital collaboration with a major academic teaching institution. ?Candidates with progressive leadership experience are highly desired. Confidence working in a community environment and ?participate in a multidisciplinary care environment.
Clinical and Administrative Responsibilities:
- 6 sessions per week
- 2 other MD's in the department
- Must be willing to involve patients and families in the decision-making process?
- Coordinate care with colleagues in various departments
- Clinical interest in Breast, Lung, Gynecologic, Gentiourinary, or Colorectal Cancer would be of particular interest
- Must be willing to work with leadership teams in the community and in Boston
- Previous experience in ?program development is highly desired
- Dual license in Massachusetts and Maine is required.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.