Infectious Disease Job In North Dakota
Fargo, North Dakota Needs Infectious DiseasesNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Successful specialist will join three Infectious Diseases specialists in well established program in busy multi-specialty group practice.
- Will include both inpatient and outpatient practice with dedicated support staff.?
- Antibiotic Stewardship Program.?
- Employed position will include competitive base salary, production bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice with tail coverage, health,401K pension plan with match, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation and more.
- Must be BC; experienced candidates preferred.?
- H1B visa qualifier.
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.