Physician Assistant Job In New Hampshire
Physician Assistant - Heart Failure - Cardiology Job In Coastal Southern, NhNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
Join one of the largest acute care hospitals in the Seacoast region of New Hampshire close to Southern Maine
Seeking an experienced Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to deliver patient-centered care in a Cardiovascular Group and Heart Failure Program in the seacoast region of New Hampshire to promote a collaborative relationship among various health care professionals toward continuity of patient care and efficient use of resources.
- Assist with the development, implementation, and evaluation of a program of specialized health care for a patient population with heart failure and other cardiac disease
- Report to the Practice Manager of the Cardiovascular Group for practice operations
- Full time position
- Flexibility is required to meet the needs of ?high-risk patients
- Must have previous inpatient cardiology experience preferably in the area of Heart Failure and coronary artery disease and transitional management of high-risk cardiology patients.?
- Provide support in the inpatient and outpatient clinic settings to ensure continuity of patient care.?
- Excellent compensation and benefit package.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.