Urology Job In Texas
Urologist Needed In West TexasNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
- West Texas based medical center is in need of a Urologist
- BC/BE Urologist needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
- Employment/solo opportunity available
- Attractive yearly salary (at least $465,000 the first year!) + lucrative incentive program
- Sign-on bonus ($25K)
- Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
- Potential student loan repayment
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months)
- Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
- $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
- Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
- Marketing to community and region included
- This opportunity will support any special focus
- Da Vinci Xi Robot
- Newly remodeled office
- Two cysto rooms with new equipment
- Call would be 1 in 4
- This mid-sized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400,000.?
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.