Urology Job In West Virginia
Seeking A Be/bc Urologist For West VirginiaNext Steps... Apply Now Register Now Call Neal Fenster: Sign in to view
West Virgnia based medical center is seeking a BE/BC Urologist to join their hospital employed urology group of 3 physicians and 1 Advanced Practitioner. ?
- Medical Center is a 122-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient care, emergency services, surgical care and diagnostic services?
- This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-known and respected group that has been providing quality urological care to the region since 1983. ?
- While they offer the full range of urology services to both adult and pediatric patients, they have a particular interest in the areas of prostate cancer and stone disease. ?
- The office is located within easy access of the hospital which offers 6 operating rooms with anesthesia coverage by physicians and certified nurse anesthetists. ?
- This is an ideal opportunity to provide quality care in a setting that offers an excellent quality of life, an abundance of outdoor activities and excellent financial potential.
- Greenbrier Valley is best known for the Allegheny Mountains and the 76-mile Greenbrier Trail, hiking and biking trails and excellent river access for fishing and boating. ??
- It is also home to three performing arts venues ? Carnegie Hall, Greenbrier Valley Theatre, and the Lew Theater. ?
- In addition, town is just 15 minutes from the famous Greenbrier Resort
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a leading physician, executive and advanced practice provider recruiting firm connects healthcare organizations with the most qualified, career-minded candidates. Our clients consist of hospitals, academic medical centers, integrated delivery systems and physician groups nationwide. Since 1990, Enterprise Medical Recruiting has been leading the physician recruiting market by offering an experienced staff and superior service to provide candidates and healthcare organizations with a positive and successful recruiting experience.