Social Worker Job In Little Rock, Arkansas
TRAINER IIINext Steps... Apply Now
AR: Little Rock
Quality Mgmt / Performance Improvement
The Quality Management Trainer will be responsible for the oversight and implementation of Quality Programs for the AR PASSE
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are currently seeking a dynamic Quality Management Trainer to join our team at our office in Little Rock, AR. The Quality Management Trainer will be responsible for the oversight and implementation of Quality Programs for the AR PASSE, with emphasis on oversight for Quality training and reporting deliverables. A key aspect of this role is to monitor the annual Quality Work Plan, identify barriers and opportunities for improvement and to apply CQI principles and education to ensure continued success. The candidate will have excellent oral, written, presentation, interpersonal and organizational skills, and be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and able to prioritize and successfully manage multiple demands in a timely and accurate manner.
- Oversee management of the annual Quality Work Plan including the application of CQI principles to conduct periodic assessments of program effectiveness
- Provide required training related to Quality Management and contractual mandates (i.e. Advance Directives, AI/QOC, HEDIS, Quality principles).
- In collaboration with Regional Quality leadership, oversee the implementation and ongoing management of Quality subcommittees for Empower Health in accordance with AR PASSE performance specifications.
- Responsible for Health Plan performance improvement activities, analyzing and presenting results to required Quality Committees, Providers and stakeholders.
- Develop and implement trainings to address Corrective Action Plans (CAP), monitor for compliance
- Participate in Quality Management and Delegation Oversight Committees.
- Contribute (as needed) to accreditation activities and development of evidence for submissions
- Assist in all areas of quality improvement including preparing and presenting provider trainings on issues related to Quality as part annual updates or new initiatives.
- Provide training and education related to improvement initiatives, documentation standards, Quality Measures, regulatory requirements.
- As indicated, collaborate with the Corporate Quality Management to support specific HEDIS activities, Provider Treatment Record Reviews (PRRT) and Patient Safety initiatives.
- Contribute to the development of new Policies and Procedures or the revision of existing P&Ps.
- Analysis of current processes and development and training of new or revised Work Flow documents for quality programs to improve efficiency, accuracy and compliance.
- Implement trainings and develop resources for Quality Management staff and other teams regarding CQI tools and process improvement strategies.
- Provide feedback and subject matter expertise (as requested) on member and provider communications materials.
- 20% travel
Master's Degree in social work, psychology, public health or related field or at a minimum 5 years working in a managed behavioral health organization with at least 2 years of direct experience as noted in the duties and responsibilities section.
Licensures: Preferable licensed clinician (e.g., RN, LPC, LCSW, LMFT) but not required.
Years and Type of Relevant Work Experience: At least three years quality management experience in behavioral health and/or training or program development and evaluation, clinical monitoring, compliance management, familiarity with URAC and NCQA standards, and reporting. Strong presentation, organizational and planning and skills are required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present in front of an audience
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position
Beacon Health Strategies, LLC., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled
AAP Reporting Location:
AR - Little Rock
ID (Req #):
Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00pm