General Radiology Job In El Paso, Texas
Radiology - RadiologistNext Steps... Apply Now
Interventional Radiologist with General Diagnostic skills position in the warm state of Texas!
Envision Physician Services is currently seeking a Fellowship trained Radiologist to join our growing practice in the El Paso, TX area. The provider will be part of a team of 7 Radiologists supporting Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare.
- Applicants must be ABR/AOBR certified/eligible. An active TX license is preferred
- IR Fellowship trained or adequate IR experience
- Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc
- MQSA is a plus, with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
- Ability to earn unlimited compensation. This includes a competitive Base Salary and Productivity bonus.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact JOHANNA BARTLETT, Senior Clinical Recruiter
At 317-313-9098 or e-mail your CV to Johanna.email@example.com.
Envision Physician Services provides anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgical services, and women’s and children’s services at more than 900 facilities in 48 states. We support our physicians and advance practice providers with the resources needed to deliver high-quality patient care, allowing clinicians to focus on medicine, not its administrative burden. With clients across the country, you’ll find an opportunity that fits your needs and goals at any stage of your career.