Physician Assistant Job In Winter Springs, Florida
FULL TIME PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT OR NURSE PRACTITIONER OPPORTUNITY IN WINTER SPRINGS, FL
This job was posted 7 days ago. Be one of the first 5 applicants.
CareNow Urgent Care is currently seeking:
* Full Time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner within our surrounding clinics. Candidates MUST HAVE at minimum 3 years' experience and be comfortable working independently and performing procedures.
Exceptional Urgent Care Opportunity in the highly desirable and fast growing Orlando, FL! Recognizing that primary care is rapidly moving toward an urgent care model, HCA's clinics allow primary care physicians and providers the flexibility, convenience and work/life balance that an urgent care schedule can offer. CareNow Urgent Care is one of the area's leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient Outpatient Urgent and Primary care. We are a provider-driven company offering full time opportunities that fit your career goals and your life. Enjoy the benefits of working in your own center without the administrative headaches. All business administration, human resources and marketing are handled by the CareNow Corporate Office, so physicians can focus on patient care, not paperwork.
With this, we are seeking Board Certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our team.
- Comfortable seeing ages 3 months and up
- Comfortable working in an independent capacity and at minimum 3 years' experience
- Board Certified
- Has or willing to obtain Florida State Medical Licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: Pediatric & Adult Care; I&Ds; Suturing, etc.
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible; Great Work/Life Balance
- Outpatient Only; No Hospital Rounds or ER Call
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- PTO Including Paid Time Off for CME
Visit our Orlando map to explore locations: https://www.carenow.com/locations/orlando
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Central Florida where you'll find a vibrant business community, a great education system and a wonderful quality of life. The city of Sanford is one of the most unique cities in America featuring a true historic downtown; quaint neighborhoods border a historic lakefront and a realm of natural resources. Sanford, founded in the 19th century has more growth potential than any city in Central Florida. The Orlando Sanford airport is the 3rd busiest airport in the State of Florida and the 23rd busiest in the country. The airport has grown into a large international facility servicing more than 1 million passengers every year.
We are a 226-bed, acute care facility located on the shores of scenic Lake Monroe in Sanford, Florida. Our staff and physicians have provided quality care to the local and surrounding community with responsive, professional healthcare since 1982.
The facility is the most comprehensive healthcare facility serving West Volusia and Seminole counties. Our commitment has produced health services that range from expert inpatient and outpatient treatment to wellness programs.