Business Professional Job In Wayne, Pennsylvania
Director, Commercial Strategy and InsightsNext Steps... Apply Now
Radius Health is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/Disabled Individuals/Veterans. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HRconnect@radiuspharm.com. Click here to navigate to the “EEO is the Law” poster. Click here to navigate Radius Health’s Pay Transparency Policy.
Job ID 2019-1891
# of Openings 1
Category Commercial Operations
The Director of Commercial Strategy & Insights will be part of a highly visible team focused on aligning strategic objectives with tactical execution. This role partners with internal and external clients to support the commercial business through an ability to generate best in class recommendations that deliver brand value and long-term profitability. The Director provides a clear, strategic vision and a plan for bringing actionable, innovative analytic solutions to market.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (sales marketing, market access, investor relations, business development, corporate planning, and finance) to understand the client's business situation and develop data driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive commercial strategies
- Develop the performance tracking strategy, working closely with the sales planning team to identify KPIs, including leading indicators that will measure launch performance
- Oversee forecasting, market research, analytics and sales strategy to ensure proper tactics are appropriately channeled to stakeholders and ensure ownership of best-in-class insights are effectively communicated
- Support the sales process and strategy by assessing prospective clients' needs and crafting and presenting proposals that meet those needs
- Manage project requirements, budgets, analytic plans, SOWs, project timelines, and other related materials for the management of deliverables
- Presentation of results and recommendations; particularly the ability to craft a coherent vision from complex output and data
- An ability to translate complex information in a clear, concise, and compelling way
- Evaluates and monitors long-range commercial impacts on product launches
- Creates segmentation groups and equity research that contribute to marketing initiatives
- Ensures policies, legislation and procedures are adhered to: including company SOPs, 21 CFR Part 11 and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance, as appropriate to position
- Bachelor degree required with business or related concentration preferred; Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical commercial analytics environment is required
- Proven history of managing a team delivering a wide variety of analytic solutions to internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience is required
- A demonstrated ability to design and drive insight programs aimed at answering complex business questions with less complex (simplified) and actionable outputs across therapeutic areas.
- Solution oriented - Proactively identify gaps in strategy and recommend innovative projects to answer
- Solid planning, priority setting, and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects and resources concurrently
- Ability to think strategically and ‘big picture', to formulate appropriate analytic solutions to solve client business needs
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application
- Aptitude to apply a consultative approach and ability to influence without authority
- Familiarity, experience, and ability to use secondary sources (prescription data, such as IMS, WK, syndicated, patient record, equity analyst, lab and claims data, etc.) to help answer key business questions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good at developing relationships across diverse teams
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and innovative